Dr. Mehmet Donat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehmet Donat?

Good Doc

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Don't is a very gentle, caring and attentive surgeon. He performed many procedures. He has a focus on giving information so you can make decisions. He will explain what he is going to do and what to expect. He performed the complicated ERCP on me without any problems. You must be skillfully to do this.

The absolute best gastroenterologist in every way!!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Dr. Donat is the best!! I've been seen by many gastroenterologists in my life but not one was as caring and helpful as Dr. Donat. My daughters are now patients!! We would not trade! Since my husband and I moved it's worth the hour and ten minute drive to be sure I have the best gastro guy!! Nice nice man and always right on!

A Great Doctor

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I have had Dr Donat as my doctor for the past four years. He is a kind, caring doctor, with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to my best friend and family members.

Seriously Unhelpful

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Perhaps he is a good doctor for older people who have an understanding of their condition, but I do not recommend him for people who do not have a diagnosis or who are new to their disease.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I found Dr. Donat through my sister. She recommended him. I really like his thorough approach to my health. He has a very professional demeaner while making you comfortable. I would recommend Dr Donat to anyone who needs this type of professional.

The best Dr great service

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

He is the best in his area , he is kind and loving , caring , and the best of all very smart and knowledgeble .

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Dr Donat has always been very professional and considerate, takes time to answer my questions and is usually very prompt when I go to his office.

Cares About His Patients

Posted on October 31st, 2011

My 17 yr old daughter has been having stomach problems since she was in middle school. Now, more recently, she is in constant pain. The pain may not be as severe, but it is always there. She is nauseas quite often & gets headaches as well. All the doctors she has seen in the past has always blown it off as teenage stress. Well, we have finally had enough of her being miserable & not to mention all the school that has been missed. Dr. Donat has been wonderful & is doing the best he can to find out what is going on. He has done every test he can possibly do & we are finally getting to the bottom of it all. It seems this is all stemming from the gallbladder. Dr Donat really cares about his patients & I would recommend him to any of my family & friends. If you are having gastro problems, please give him a chance. I don't think you will regret it.

never again

Posted on December 15th, 2009

You can gwet in touch with this dr. I have been in the hospital twice and as my dr. I saw him 0 times. He is a total dr. out for the money.

Posted on July 10th, 2017