Dr. Mehmet Erk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehmet Erk?

Dr Mehmet

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I have Dr mehmet.. And he is by most the best Dr I have yet had.. I'm currently pregnant with baby 5 and I wish I had him with the other 4... he makes sure he listens and answers ALL your questions, and don't rush you at all. . But there is a staff member that is very rude and ignorant that shouldn't be there.. overall I give him 1099997 it stars

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I have been with Mehmet Erk for approximately 10 years and have been EXTREMELY impressed with Dr. Erk, and his professionalism and expertise. He is EXTREMELY comforting as I have had several surgeries by him. His bed side manner is fabulous. The only thing I would say that I am not always pleased with is his office staff. They are not very welcoming and do not seem to have any professionalism or empathy. ...... Otherwise, the Doctors are wonderful.

Hard to understand

Posted on July 20th, 2014

I love seeing Dr.Susan Erk. She is so sweet. I had to see her husband, Mehmet a few times. He was very difficult to inderstand and was not the friendliest. There's a sign in the waiting room to mention if you have been waiting for 20 minutes. Nobody cares, I've waited up to an hour and beyond. Family members also have had the same experience. Plan on being at the office for over a hour... If you are lucky Itl just be a hour long.

fantastic doctors

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I have been with the Erks for many years they delivered all my children. They are the nicest Dr's and they really do care. FANTASTIC!

Very Pleased would highly recommend

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Doctor seems to genuinely care. He does NOT rush you at all with your concerns and/or questions. I recently had surgery and am impressed with him through all aspects of patient care so far. I had to call his office to ask a question thinking a nurse would call me back "sometime" and was suprised when 15 minutes later Dr. Erk himself called me back. I was suprised. I would recommend him to friends/family. Also the staff was smiling and helpful.

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on October 27th, 2009

He's absolutely fantastic! I'm so comfortable with him, can tell him anything, I'm relaxed and I trust him completely. He's done 3 surgeries on me and he's been my OB/GYN for many years. I couldn't imagine going to anyone else. I've referred him to many women who have subsequently shared my same opinions of him... They love him! The office is clean, modern and the staff is professional and caring. I would recommend him to anyone with a simple need to complex issues requiring a specialist. He's very up to date with new techniques and seems to continue with his education and "newer" needs of women. Absolutely a great doctor!

Dr Mehmet is the best i ever met!!

Posted on October 7th, 2009