Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Vance MD
Dr. Michael Vance, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Vance has 3 locations
115 Central Park W
New York, NY 10023
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Vance has the following 2 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Michael Vance has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
29 Years Experience
Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Michael Vance Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Vance's office for more information.
234 E 149th St Bronx, NY : (718) 579-5432
1901 1st Ave New York, NY : (212) 423-8650
115 Central Park W New York, NY 10023
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Vance is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.