Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehran Arabpour
Dr. Mehran Arabpour, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lima, OH, with other offices in Van Wert, OH and Sidney, OH (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Mehran Arabpour has 4 locations
951 Commerce Pkwy Ste 100A
Lima, OH 45804
140 Fox Rd Ste 103
Van Wert, OH 45891
915 Michigan St Ste 204
Sidney, OH 45365
951 Commerce Pkwy Ste 100
Lima, OH 45804
Book Online Now
Dr. Mehran Arabpour has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mehran Arabpour has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran Arabpour - Posted on August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Arabpour is very caring and down to earth. He takes time to explain things and does not come across as if he feels that he is better or above anyone else. He is extremely knowledgeable. Will continue to see Dr. Arabpour as long as I need a cardiologist.
He's the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran Arabpour - Posted on April 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran Arabpour - Posted on January 26th, 2015
My expectations are high and I am impressed with this cardiologist. He takes all the time needed, is thorough and very specific with information and explanations, and offers to re-explain , is clear and forthright about the situation. I changed from a longtime cardiologist who I was satisfied with, after experiencing Dr. A as I went along with my husband a number of times and decided the quality of his care and his attitude and manner were more to my liking. Does a very good job and is well thought of among the medical people I personally know.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran Arabpour - Posted on January 18th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1995
Kennedy Health System
Dr. Mehran Arabpour Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mehran Arabpour, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Lima, OH, in this video.
Dr. Mehran Arabpour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lima, OH.