Dr. Mehran Heydarpour Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mehran Heydarpour?

Money hungry

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I don't know how he can keep a medical license. I thought at first he was a good caring doc, but soon found out he is only out to make money to finance his trips to Vegas. H implanted a pain pump, put in a pediatric size so it would have to be filled twice as often ( more money for him). He had the dosage so high I developed a granuloma which resulted in permanent spinal cord damage. Find someone else!

Posted on May 7th, 2014

I don't know how this person ( I will not reduce myself to call him a doctor) could have ever taken the Hippocratic Oath, he is unethical, narcissistic, and arrogant. He has no moral code with respect to giving the patients he treats the respect that they deserve.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

This doctor will leave you in the examining room to check on his stocks. He loves to brag about everybody he has sued. He will talk about other patients to you. All he cares about is how much money he can make on a patient.

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Heydarpour was a overly zelous Mr. know it all. He was always pushing pain shots and pills. I think he also over charges for his procedures. He said humorly that he get's as much as he can bill from everyones insurances. I found that rude and disrespectful to his profesionalism.

great doc

Posted on November 4th, 2009

he saved my life...will go back to him any time....highly recommended.....

Medieval Practices

Posted on October 27th, 2009

Uncomfortable office (key needed to use shared bathroom in hallway). After waiting awhile, the doctor sees me and makes jokes about his own ineptitude. Hearing, "Now I will look up how to do this procedure" does not put one at ease. Other doctor who performed same procedure in a different office used technology to SEE where pain injection was going rather than just blindly inserting needle and jamming it around, trying to get it in correct spot. I would NEVER go back or recommend him. I feel lucky that I wasn't hurt more.

Never told me I wasn't cover by insurence

Posted on July 6th, 2009

I went to him twice you would think that by the second appointment that I was not covered. I had 6 other similar proceedures at a covered Doc and it cost me $30 each, now Heydarpour is sueing me for 3300 for two appointments.

dr, death

Posted on June 16th, 2009

The worst Doctor I've ever seen.

Posted on February 13th, 2017