Dr. Mehran C Khajavi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mehran C Khajavi?

The appointment scheduler could use a customer service class or two. She was very short with her responses to my questions.

I like Dr. Khajavi a lot. He has helped me manage my type 2 diabetes very well and successfully. What I really like about him is that he really listens and is very open to input from my diabetes educator. He treats her as part of the team that keeps me functional. Some physicians are not as open to that.

I have called this office for days to get an appointment. Office workers do not return calls when message is left and they are not friendly while interacting in office. I have been put on hold before and they never came back to the phone. After 15 minutes, I hung up. I agree with the previous review; the doctor is great but the office staff is horrible.

Dr. Khajavi is awesome. No issues with him; however, his staff is a different issue. When calling for an appointment you are often put on hold. If a message is left to return call, no call is ever returned. Sometimes even with an appointment there is a long wait time. The staff is not courteous and at times not even helpful.

Always talks with me not at me, great bedside manner. Very thorough with his exam, discusses with me any of my concerns. Can't say enough about Dr. Khajavi and his staff.

wonderful doctor, very courteous and pleasant and will take time to explain and answer all your questions.

This is a great doctor with a wonderful staff.

Dr. Mehran C Khajavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.