Dr. Mehran Moussavian Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mehran Moussavian?

Save my life

Posted on March 8th, 2014

Excelent Dr Excelent person Dr moussaivien save my life thank you an good bless you

Rippoff

Posted on July 19th, 2012

These people are just here to soak the insurance. My regular doctor wanted me to have a stress test so I made the appointment for one. When I arrived for the appointment the waiting room was so full of patients about 10 of us had to stand and wait...for 50 minutes. Then all they did was take my blood pressure and give a 2 minute EKG...which I already had with my regular doctor. Then they set me up for 3 more appointments saying they can't take care of it all on one. Just looking to get that co-pay and soak the insurance for more. In summary I had to take 2 and a half hours off of work to get nothing done. What scammers. Find a doctor with better office practices.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Finding the right doctor is hard. I'm grateful to have him as my physician. He is professional and takes the time to explain and answer all my concerns. Truly his compassion and dedication to his patients is what makes him remarkable!

Extraordinary Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I'm finding a new doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2012

While hospitalized, Dr. Mousavian was great. On my first follow-up visit with him, his office staff was not professional. My only hope is that I could have seen the doctor and avoided the staff. I'm looking elsewhere.

overall opinion of my visits

Posted on January 13th, 2011

staff is too inexperience with treatment/care of patients. feels like I'm a school experiment. rushed.last three times i've waited nearly 2 hours each time. the four visit i waited over two hours for the 3 minute visit.. very dissappointing. I too have a life!

Doctor's Response

You have the wrong Physician, we have NOT seen a Juan Lopez to date...

Posted on October 31st, 2010

excellent, best in the area

David Gray

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I met Dr. Moussavian in the hospital 3 years ago when I was being evaluated for a heart problem. I have found him to be most professional and was always right on regarding my condition. He is very caring and deeply concerned about his patients. His office is immaculate and I can't say enough good things about his staff. They truly understand the value of great customer service. I would not hesitate to refer any famil and friends to this man of great characeter.

Best of the Best!!

Posted on October 25th, 2008

excellent care, great guy, fortunate to have found him!

Posted on March 8th, 2016