Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad
Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arabi-Nezhad is affiliated with Victoria Warm Springs Hospital and Citizens Medical Center. Dr. Arabi-Nezhad has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad - Posted on November 2nd, 2016
Dr Nezhad is a great caring doctor he listen to you and spends time with you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad - Posted on December 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad - Posted on November 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad - Posted on January 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad - Posted on November 24th, 2013
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Nezhad's for several years. We both feel he is very knowledgeable and easy to speak with. We never feel hurried during our visits. Dr Nezhad is very compassionate and caring. If he feels there is another doctor in a specialized field that might be more helpful he does not hesitate to refer. We have always been very pleased with the treatment we have received from him
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arabi-Nezhad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMEHRAN A ARABI-NEZHAD MD, 2705 Hospital Dr Ste 208, Victoria, TX
Dr. Mehran A Arabi-Nezhad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Victoria, TX.