Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehrdad Aalai MD
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD, with another office in Potomac, MD. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai has 2 locations
9440 Pennsylvania Ave
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
53 Years Experience
Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mehrdad Aalai's office for more information.
9440 Pennsylvania Ave Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
10524 Democracy Blvd Potomac, MD : (301) 599-1400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mehrdad Aalai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.