DeNovo jeuvenile cartilage cell transplant

Dr.Malek and staff all did an excellent job of treating me and guiding me through the recovery process.., the surgical procedure caused me to not have any mobility in that leg for 6 weeks but I am fully healed now and highly recommend Dr.Malek if you need or are considering this surgery...im highly active again in terms of jogging and all other functions that I did before the surgery I can do again...thank you again.

Back to Active

Two years ago I had stem cell treatment in one knee that was creaky, achy, and prevented me from doing activities like hiking, biking, vigorous walks. My knee is doing great and I am doing these activities and more. I am so pleased with the results that I am starting treatment on my other knee. Dr. Malek spends time with me, is attentive and responsive to needs and questions, and appointments have been easy to make.

Orthopedic specialist

For correct diagnosis, best treatment, best recovery of your bone, muscle,ligament and joints. Dr. Mehrdad Malek is the best most competent, surgeon. My family members had received his treatment and every time the result is the best. God Bless him He is the best

My confidence in, and respect for, Dr. Malek is genuine. My knee replacement surgery was less than three months ago. I can now take walks, ascend and descend stairs in the normal way, and stroll on uneven or hilly grounds—none of which I could do prior to surgery. I am very grateful to Dr. Malek and to his competent staff.

Can't thank Dr. Malek enough for saving my football career. He has performed two successful surgeries on my knees.

Dr. Mehrdad M Malek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.