Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 16
I have difficulty with getting rx written in the correct format to be processed at the hosp. at fort Jackson. I have told the dr. and staff more than once how the rx should be but they will not do it right. the military likes for the rx to be written for one year and they will dispense nighty days at a time with three refills. in the case of controlled items they will only give one refill and issue a thirty days supply. have had problems also with Tricare mail pharmacy on renewing a rx. for some reason the staff or dr. just will not listen to the patient on these matters. I am retired military and use Tricare and fort Jackson for my meds. if written as I described it would save me trips to the doctors office which is about thirty miles and to ft. Jackson seventy five miles. other than the rx issue all is great in medical services. thank you
Dr Yousefian is a very caring,attentive and competent and compassionate physician. I have been a patient of his over ten years and have always left his office knowing that I am in good hands and felt confident he has taken good care of my health issues. I recommend him to anyone who may even live as far away as I do in Charlotte, NC.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf
Graduated in 1982
Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLewisville Medical Center, 3248 Edgeland Hwy, Richburg, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian in this video.
Dr. Mehrdad J Yousefian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richburg, SC.