Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehrdad Zarrinmakan?

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I came to this office and had an ultrasound and consultation. I scheduled my laser surgery and the day of my surgery (after I took off work as well as family to drive) and no one notified me that it had not been sent through insurance. The staff and manager were so absolutely disrespectful and rude. They made me feel like I had done something wrong. The doctor is great and it is just so sad that I will never return or recommend this place due to the aweful, disrespectful staff. As I read and see the ratings, I see this is a common problem.

rude staff

Posted on April 21st, 2015

The staff that answers the phone is very rude. I tried to make an appointment to get my results for an ultrasound and they told me they could not give me an appointment on my day off so I could not get my results. Will never go back or recommend them.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017