Dr. Mehul Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mehul Mehta?

Delighted

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Mehta was everything you want a specialist (or any physician) to be. He was extremely pleasant, made the patient comfortable and confident from the first moment. He answered every question thoroughly and thoughtful. He explained the results of his diagnosis and tests, then described the recommended course of action, expressing confidence that the least invasive and easiest steps would likely correct the condition and obviate the need for surgery. The office staff was also competent, pleasant, courteous and right on top of things. Fine experience.

Bad

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr. Mehta

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I think he is a great doctor. Very direct, let's you know what needs to be done, he does it, and everything is all good. He asks if you have any questions, sits down, answers them. His nurse Sam is great. Very good. Staff is great!

not happy with this doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Great doctor!

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

I was most happy to be recommended to Dr MehtaHis staff is efficent and no-nonsense in order to move the schedule along smoothly.All of the team was great including anethesia,Dr Denchev. I felt confidant 'being under'in his care and for his smiles and cocerns.All the staff in the surgical unit and the physio department were quite impressive, too.I am a grateful Canadian

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Never on time...always have to wait

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I took my 9 month old daughter to him to remove an additional finger she was born with. We would have to wait for almost an hour to see him and he would just say looks fine and move on. The day of surgery my daughter was starving and he was an hour late. How do you soothe a baby who does not understand? The staff was ALWAYS rude. The waiting room was packed and you could not move. Terrible scheduling on their part. We need to go back because there is still a bump we want removed but I am looking elsewhere....I dread dealing with him or his office. He does NOT speak good English and acts like he is superior. Look elsewhere, please.

Posted on October 14th, 2009

My 9 year old son had a broken wrist and the office was so courteous from the time I scheduled the appointment until the time I left. Dr Mehta saw my son the next day after the injury and explained everything to us about the treatment. He took his time and was very gentle. I would recommend this doctor to anyone especially with children.

Assembly Line

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I'm sorry to say I felt like I was in an assembly line in a meat factory. Staff was very discourtesy to me and others.Meet him a couple of times on two different problems, and all he could say was 'surgery.' Felt like he didn't want to take a conservative approach and try something different. I went for a second opinion and had a really bad experience trying to get my files/x-rays from his staff... which I paid for!!!I wouldn't recommend him to anyone and I'm hoping I will find someone else to help me in this area. But then again, you might have a different relationship with him. Good luck.

Posted on November 14th, 2017