Dr. Mehyar Hashem Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mehyar Hashem?

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr Hahem lied and documented my medical chart with inaccurate information. He would not listen to my symptoms. I ended up in the hospital very ill because of him! Do NOT trust him!

A gem at Kaiser

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Hashem is a gem! When we arrived in the emergency room with my Mom, he not only made sure that she is taken care of but me as a family member. I was so shaken up and scared and he made sure that I don't faint and helped to calm me down. His care was spot on and he is unbelievably knowledgeable, unlike some doctors who don't keep up to date with current medicine. He was kind and professional and checked up on my mom often during night she was admitted.

Answers all our questions

Posted on January 28th, 2013

He spent a long time talking to me and my family so we understood the problem with my wife. He also was a big advocate for her. Thank you.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Overall he was very professional caring for my husband. He was well educated, and made the correct diagnosis. He was also very caring and referred us to the cardiologist for an urgent angiogram. I can honestly say he played an important role in my husband's recovery. Thanks.

Knowledgable and Caring

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I first saw Dr Hashem while I was in the emergency room, anxious, scared and looking for answers. Dr Hashem did everything possible to make me feel at ease while I waited for the results of all the tests. Dr Hashem explained all the results, and reassured me that everything was fine. Thanks for treating me like a human being and not just another number.

Poor Doctor, No Ethics

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Hashem is a young inexperienced doctor which makes quick inaccurate judgments. Dr. Mehyar Hashem is part of the Kaiser Permanente network and fails to treat patients. His 2 diagnoses of my conditions were both inaccurate and he failed to consult with my family prior to making significant changes in my medical care. Dr. Hashem was rude when questioned about treatments and continuously lied about medicines and availability of treatments verbally and in medical records. He also failed to follow ethical standards regarding Power of Attorney documents and release of private medical information to 3rd parties. Dr. Hashem lacks both professional doctor skills and basic ethics. Dr. Mehyar Hashem of Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills is not recommended.

Dr. Hashem Not A Real Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Hashem does not try to diagnose medical problems. He avoids questions and becomes upset when patients or families question him about the care of their loved ones. Poor bedside manner, focused on rising not medical treatment of Kaiser patients, makes decisions based on speculation. My family does not recommend Dr. Hashem of Kaiser Permanente.

Posted on December 8th, 2011