Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mei-Heng Tan MD
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in West Orange, NJ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan has 2 locations
101 Old Short Hills Rd
West Orange, NJ 07052
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan has the following 5 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 1 of 1
Had no idea what she was doing.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mei-Heng Tan - Posted on September 8th, 2012
23 Years Experience
University Of Sydney
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mei-Heng Tan's office for more information.
909 5th Ave New York, NY : (212) 606-0830
101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange, NJ 07052
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mei-Heng Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.