Dr. Mei M Zhang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mei M Zhang?

best experience i could have hoped for!

dr mei zhang, came highly recommended to me, when i was diagnosed with breast cancer and was being treated at englewood medical center. dr. zhang has what every patient wants in her/ his dr...the combination of brilliance, compassion, support and bedside manner. i attribute much of my good fortune as a survivor of nearly 7 years....to dr zhang , her team, my complete team at the hospital...and of course, luck.

DR. ZHANG

the review by the patient who stated the office kept the card, is mistaken. We do not take patient's cards, nor would the doctor have spoken to the patient about collection. I think they have confused Dr. Zhang with another Dr.

Rich Cocca patient

made it seem ez !-

DO NOT GO TO HER!

DO NOT go to this doctor! She is terrible. All she wants is money. I specifically asked her if my physical will be cover by my insurances, her assistant kept our insurances card for one week and told us it was covered twice, once on the phone and once face to face. Two months later, we got a huge bill. When the doctor called, they didn't even give us a chance to explained. She told us right away, she will give us bad credit. Also, my physical was about 5 mins, all she did was take my urine/ blood and check my breathing. The bill was close to 500 dollars.

RADIATION FOR HETROTOPIC OSSIFICATION OF HIP

DR ZHANG WAS EXCELLENT. SHE WAS ABLE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING DETIAL THAT I ASKED ABOUT. SHE WAS ALSO VERY PLEASANT AND MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER MY QUESTIOS, AS WELL AS MY FAMILY'S QUESTIONS.