Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meir Yaron MD
Dr. Meir Yaron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Santa Ana, CA and Van Nuys, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yaron is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Meir Yaron has 5 locations
Dr. Meir Yaron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yaron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
46 Years Experience
Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Meir Yaron Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Meir Yaron's office for more information.
6125 Whittier Blvd Los Angeles, CA : (323) 887-0000
520 N Main St Santa Ana, CA : (714) 953-4242
6511 Van Nuys Blvd Van Nuys, CA : (818) 901-9090
6347 Pacific Blvd Huntington Park, CA : (323) 583-8383
2208 W 7th St Los Angeles, CA : (213) 384-3434
Locations & Directions
Dr. Meir Yaron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.