Dr. Meiying Kuo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meiying Kuo?

Hand and Wrist

Dr Kuo is not professional in her manners and concerns for her patients. She rolls her eyes and made comments about my injury she said oh well who cares. I care I'm hurt and you act like it's not important to you. Belittled me and and didn't explain my injury's so I could understand. When I did ask a question her response was "I already explained this to you do I have to do it again. Don't go to her there are a lot better Doctor's that do respect there patients.

Great MD/Specialist

Dr Kuo is Great. She took the time to research and listen to a difficult situation with my hand. She's been explaining every step and has been great to deal with. If you want a Dr that listens to and takes her patients seriously then I would highly recommend Dr Kuo!

Stay away!!!

I do not have enough space to list all the things that went wrong in her treatment of my son. After seeing one of the top surgeons in our area had he followed her treatment plan he would have a finger bent permanently in a 90degree angle all for not doing a skin graph to repair trauma area. I would not let her take a splinter out of me if I was going to die from it! I would do it myself with more confidence in my work! Please stay clear.

Good Job!

I really like Dr. Kuo she is very professional and told me exactly what is was going to do in my surgical procedure. I have full trust and faith in Dr. Kuo and feel lucky to have her in our community ,

Dr. Meiying Kuo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.