Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mel E Lucas DO
Dr. Mel E Lucas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Florissant, MO, with other offices in Florissant, MO and Chesterfield, MO . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mel E Lucas has 3 locations
2137 Charbonier Rd # B
Florissant, MO 63031
Book Online Now
Dr. Mel E Lucas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mel E Lucas has the following 11 expertise
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mel E Lucas - Posted on November 6th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mel E Lucas - Posted on December 23rd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lucas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Mel E Lucas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mel E Lucas's office for more information.
2175 Charbonier Rd Ste A Florissant, MO : (314) 831-5999
2137 Charbonier Rd # B Florissant, MO : (314) 831-5999
953 Kingscove Ct Chesterfield, MO : (314) 831-5999
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mel E Lucas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florissant, MO.