Dr. Melani P Shaum Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Melani P Shaum?

The Best!

Brilliant doctor that truly care about her patients.

Caring and Knowledgeable Oncologist

My experience with Dr. Shaum has been wonderful in every aspect. Her office is helpful and responsive. Dr. Shaum has a very soothing presence and appears to be very good at what she does. I'm grateful to have her as part of my health care.

Have had an initial visit, I like the gut feeling I get from her practice, I believe she will be good for e.

Dr. Shawm was the reason I got through breast cancer without losing my mind. She has so much patience and knowledge...I really admire her and would recommend her to anyone going through cancer.

Dr Shaum is an amazing doctor. Compassionate, kind, nurturing and brilliant

Wonderful

Warm wonderful compassionate caring comprehensive doctor and human. Highly recommend.

The best doctor you could ask for

Dr. Shaum was the hematologist on call who treated me when I had a life-threatening emergency that required immediate surgery. She is the best doctor I've ever had and the best doctor any patient could hope for. She returns every message, even if it's late at night. She gives detailed answers and explains things in a way that helps the patient understand. Her best quality is the ability to give me, as the patient, the information the other doctors on my team leave in the hospital system and explain those diagnoses as well. I credit her with saving my life, keeping me well and keeping me informed. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is. She saved my life and I'm confident if you need someone like her, she'll save your life too.