Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle has 2 locations
8901 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20889
Book Online Now
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
- Ponce School Of Medicine
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle's office for more information.
576 Jefferson Ave Fort Eustis, VA : (757) 314-7500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melanie J Acevedo-Valle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.