Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Melanie S Byram
Dr. Melanie S Byram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan, KS. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie S Byram has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Melanie S Byram has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Melanie S Byram has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Melanie S Byram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
She was arrogant about medication my doctor had prescribed saying he over prescribed my ibuprofen. Told me she guaranteed that my prescription wasn't 4 times a day at 800 mg. Then when I showed her the picture of my prescription on my phone she said that my doctor shouldn't prescribe that much to me. Which she was wrong again, that is the maximum does allowed. Then she prescribed me mobic that with my high blood pressure can cause significant vascular side effects.
31 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Salem Regional Medical Center
Dr. Melanie S Byram accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsK-Stat Urgent Care, 930 Hayes Dr Ste B, Manhattan, KS
Dr. Melanie S Byram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.