Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie R Davidson
Dr. Melanie R Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeneville, TN, with other offices in Kingsport, TN and Johnson City, TN (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie R Davidson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Melanie R Davidson has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Davidson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Melanie R Davidson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melanie R Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeneville, TN.