Dr. Melanie H Erb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie H Erb?

Great doctor!!!

Dr. Erb is a great doctor! We so appreciated her surgical skills and her empathy and bedside manner. She's a great surgeon, physician and someone you can trust and count on to be thorough, honest and reliable. In addition, we really value her opinion and recommendations. We would recommend Dr. Erb wholeheartedly! Thanks again, Dr. Erb for all you do for your patients and their families!

Great Botox Experience!

Dr. Erb was professional and kind. On my first visit she listened carefully to my preferences and concerns and tailored her approach to them. My Botox injections were entirely painless. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Erb takes the time to fully numb the area with a skin cream. The Botox effect is positive but subtle, making me look rested and youthful but not plastic-y or unnatural. And best of all, my headaches also stopped for months! I have referred all my friends to Dr. Erb and remain a loyal customer.

Dr.Erb is the best!

Dr.Erb is really caring and thorough. I had blepharoplasty. The procedure and aftercare were really easy and pain-free!

Great Surgeon

I went to Dr. Erb to have a double eyelid lift and she did amazing work. She was personable, professional, and clearly knew what she was doing. I felt informed and in good hands the entire time, and I would definitely recommend her!

She is the best! I have great results.

A couple of years ago I went to Dr. Erb for upper and lower eyelid surgery. She meticulously examined my eyes and then explained to me the surgical procedure. I found her to be warm and down to earth which immediately reduced my anxiety. The results were amazing; I have a completely natural look so no one knows I had “work” done on my face. I know this means that she has a keen attention to detail. Since then, I go regularly for botox injections to mitigate the look of my “frownies”. She gives me lots of pain cream first before she does the shots. I haven’t had a laser treatment yet but I look forward to having that done soon. I highly recommend Dr. Erb.

Dr. Erb takes the time to talk to you and does not rush through the process.

Effective and caring doctor

I visited Dr. Erb after getting hit in the eye and finding that my pupil wouldn't contract. She was very friendly and professional while checking my vision. Now my eye is back to normal thanks to her help !

Excellent caring Doctor

As a woman in my 50s I began to notice my face did not reflect my youthful energetic stamina. The botox treatment and laser skin resurfacing performed by Dr. Erb did the trick--I felt and looked energetic !

Outstanding service from Dr. Melanie Erb

Dr. Melanie Erb is a fantastic physician. Dr. Erb’s thoroughness is outstanding as she meticulously attended to every detail in my situation. I felt that she left no stone unturned in discovering the best plan of action that completely met my objectives. I trust Dr. Erb, and had an all-around positive experience. I will be referring friends and family to her.

Everyone notices that I look better. I would recommend Dr Erb to anyone.

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Erb. I saw her for laser for my face. She took lots of time to explain my options in detail to me. She didn't pressure me or try to up-sell me. The laser was a good experience, and I even got to pick the music to listen to during the laser. She took extra time and passes to go over the particularly bad spots on my face. Now my skin looks baby soft and smooth. Everyone notices that I look better. I would recommend Dr Erb to anyone.

Dr. Erb performed a very difficult surgery removing cancer on the inside of my eyelid. She did a wonderful job with the surgery and following skin graft. She always took the time to explain procedures to me and helped me to understand what she was doing. If I have issues in the future I would travel the 60 miles to see her. I have nothing but praise for her!

Dr. Melanie Erb has been my Dr. for the last 7 years now, and it's been a great privilege to have her by my side. I appreciate everything that she's done for me. Based on my experiences I can definitely say she's very personable and professional.

Dr. Melanie H Erb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.