Dr. Melanie Frederick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Frederick?

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I have been seeing dr Frederick for many years. She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. She saved my husband's life by diagnosing heart disease another doctor missed. We wouldn't go any where else!

Posted on April 16th, 2016

I came to this doctor for treatment of stomach upset and ADHD. She told me she doesn't treat adhd and gave me a referral to a counselor. I told her I'd been struggling with reflux and stomach pain. She gave me a referral to a gastrointestinal doctor. SO, what exactly does she treat? Then she had the nerve to call me and tell me I had to make another appointment with her to follow up on my problems. HECK NO! She didn't treat my problems.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Fredrick has been my doctor for almost 8 years now and she has cried with me and laughed with me. She really puts her heart into her patients and I feel that she is an awesome doctor!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2013

I was one of Dr. Frederick's first patients. From the initial visit, I knew she was going to be the best doctor I had ever seen. She was also my mother's doctor, and was so devoted to caring for her. My husband and I moved away ten years ago, but I still slip and say, "We need to get an appointment with Dr. Frederick," and he tells me it would be a long drive to see her!

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr. Frederick cares about her patients and makes sure they are well informed about their diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on December 1st, 2015