Dr. Melanie K Greifer Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melanie K Greifer?

Dr. Melanie Greifer performed an endoscopy on my 5 year old little boy. She explained how the esophagus looked great. Three years later I found out there was a biopsy performed during endoscopy and there was a medical diagnosis that I was never informed about and she never called me providing me information when biopsy results came in. There is a record of no one contacting me. I wasn't even aware we were waiting on biopsy results. There was never a follow up. My son is eight now. Living three years with a diagnosis we were never aware of. I was not impressed with her when I met with her and I'm astounded by her malpractice.