Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melanie R Haynes has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Melanie R Haynes has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Dr. Melanie R Haynes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
The receptionist was the rudest, most unbelievable waste of my time and each time I had to deal with this waste of human oxygen I questioned why I should ever return. My issue isn't just with the fake shallow nurses or receptionist who is too dumb to comprehend higher concerns that require complex multitasking and minimal courteousness, it is the physical pain they have put me through via negligence. I will not forget it.
I went to see Dr. Haynes for a variety of skin issues. At my visit I thought that Dr. Haynes was thorough with the examination but did not appear to even read my medications I had listed on my information sheet. I had concerns about the medications and when I called to speak to the nurse about it she was extremely argumentative and rude to me. She told me that other people had used these medications "all the time" and when I explained that my pharmacy doesn't cover the medications she argued with me about it. She acted like I was asking for too much when I asked if she could ask the Doctor for different topicals. It was a very disappointing experience and I will not be going back there.
Dr Haynes took 6 months to diagnose my skin condition. I had to complain to the nurse that I was getting worse by the day and that her diagnosis was taking too long. By this time I was in severe pain with my chest, shoulder and back full off blisters and sores. I demanded a 2nd opinion and was diagnosed correctly with my 2nd visit to a dermatologist at the USF physicians group. Her bedside manners were not good and her staff seemed to not get along with each other or with her. Her staff did not have anything good to say about Dr. Haynes. I never went back to Dr. Haynes and am still being treated by the USF physicians group in Tampa. I would not recommend Dr. Haynes.
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Melanie R Haynes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSkin Wellness Center, 9005 Belcher Rd N, Pinellas Park, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melanie R Haynes in this video.
Dr. Melanie R Haynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.