Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melanie J Lippmann has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Melanie J Lippmann has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Melanie J Lippmann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Was seen by this poor excuse of a doctor tonight at Rhode Island hospital...condescending, rude and a profiler of the worst kind. I was brought by ambulance from a job site with a severely injured knee, after X rays showed no broken bones she tried to discharge me with orders for Tylenol. This is after the other docs had given me morphine and diladid in house because of how acute my pain was. She seemed to have decided on her own that having tattoos equal being a drug seeker...after flat out telling her that was unacceptable and I refuse to be profiled she wrote me for SIX percocet to "get me through to see another doctor." Two at a time every six hours means I could ALMOST make it a whole day. Apparently that oath they take opon graduation from med school means nothing to her.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Emergency Medicine, 55 Claverick St Fl 2, Providence, RI
Dr. Melanie J Lippmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.