Dr. Melanie Marin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Marin?

Best Gyneocologist ever

This is the place to go if you're ok being treated little better than cattle. Wait 3 months for an appointment. Wait can be 45 mins to 90 mins in the exam room, then you may be told to come back because there is an unspecified emergency. This happened THREE times. Doctor is pleasant but there is little follow up. After I retrieved my records my new doctor found two medical issues that were never addressed with me. Staff is also rude. This is totally unacceptable in any medical practice.

I highly recommend Dr. Melanie Marin. She's the best gyn doctor ever, a great clinician, takes time with her patients, listens, goes over all your options.

Have been seeing her for about six years, and I love her. She's terrific, she remembers me, and she's very attentive.

Highly recommended

Dr. Marin is fantastic. She always spends as much time as I need, never makes me feel rushed or that she's not interested. She follows-up and provides excellent care. The only negative is that I always wait at least 45min to an hour for my appointment, but it's worth it for the top-notch attention and care. Unfortunately, I feel that this level of quality is uncommon in NYC. I've recommended Dr. Marin to a number of friends who are all equally thrilled.

Dr. Marin is an excellent physician with an incrdible intuition, bedside manner and depth of knowledge. I highly recommend her.

not trustworthy

I went to Dr. Marin for a second opinion. I wasn't convinced by her diagnosis when she suggested I undergo an extremely invasive procedure and then immediately proceed with IVF treatment. this conclusion she reached with just one test. Subsequently I seeked 2 addtional opinions who the complete opposite and where extremely surprised at her recommendations. I would not trust her with my body.

Dr. Melanie Marin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.