Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been going to Dr. McCleave's office for many years. I also have friends who go there. We cannot say enough GREAT things about her care and staff. She is knowledgeable and very conservative but helpful. Her staff is also very helpful with insurance and helping you with financial assistance. I would highly recommend her.
Why is it that only negative experiences are ever posted? I and at least a half dozen of my friends have all gone to Dr. McCleave for everything from annuals to babies to hysterectomies. She is well respected in the field, very knowledgeable, and takes time during each appointment to actually talk to you about what's going on. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Mccleave is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Ob/Gyn Care, 1200 Airport Heights Dr Ste 240, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melanie K Mccleave in this video.
Dr. Melanie K Mccleave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.