Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melanie L Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Melanie L Miller has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Family Planning
Dr. Melanie L Miller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 47
I was pleasantly surprised to wait less than five minutes to be called back for my appointment! The reception staff made me feel welcome, and answered my insurance questions. The doctor was friendly and listened to my concerns. She was not just quick to write prescriptions for my symptoms, but instead recommended more natural ways of treating my issues. I appreciate her approach in trying to find out what is truly causing my problems, instead of just masking it with yet another medicine, like every other doctor.
Dr, Miller is an abuser. I have seen her for multiple appointments. At first, she was inappropriately judgmental and harsh, though ended with a warm hug. Recently when I returned, much sicker than a year before, she was forthrightly abusive, drew conclusions without listening or information, and no hug. She has an personality disorder. I believe she is a malignant narcissist, and this fits also with the variations in reviews I am reading. As long as you keep her on her delusional pedestal, all is well, you can have a bit of compassion. Though if she does not feel she has you under her control, you will be met with control, abuse, and inappropriate medical care. I strongly do not recommend Dr. Miller. If you need someone with her skills, look elsewhere and find a compassionate doctor who is not abusive and mean.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Melanie L Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrussville Family Healthcare Pc, 159 Main St, Trussville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melanie L Miller in this video.
Dr. Melanie L Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trussville, AL.