Dr. Melanie Mirande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Mirande?

Good doctor, not good staff

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Her staff is discourteous--acting like they are doing the patient a favor for being there.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

She is not only a great doctor but is also kind, caring and compassionate. We would recommend her highly!!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Awesome all around !!

Dr. Mirande saved my life.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Mirande has an excellent bedside manner and most importantly; her diagnoses are accurate. She will ensure you see the correct specialist if needed. She sent me to a specialist who correctly diagnosed a pituitary tumor which another specialist that someone else recommended missed the diagnosis.

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever had, caring, efficient and compassionate. Covers all bases. I recommend her to all my friends. She's a real person who is easy to communicate with and who cares about her patients.

No Follow up

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

I had frequent problems making appointments and I she never ever asked me to return for a follow up. She is a good doctor for small health problems and referrals. Sometimes she is caring and sometimes she is almost rude. She is not an easy doctor for a patient.

The Best

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I have never used a doctor who has more concern for the patient, and has gone way out of the way for emergency situations. She is more like family than a doctor. Giving her and her crew 4 stars is just not enough - the survey needs another star for Dr. Mirande.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I cannot say enough about Dr. Mirande. She is very very thorough...very very accurate....and unbelievably caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants excellent care. She follows up on every need and is very thoughtful toward her patients.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

When I first started to Dr. Mirande, she was very good and attentive. As she has taken on more patients, the visits have become more cursory and the wait time has become longer and longer while in the office. Too many patients get scheduled for the same appointment time. Her staff is very courteous and professional.

VERY CARING DOCTOR

Posted on October 28th, 2011

DR MIRANDE WAS VERY THROUGH AND SEEMED VERY GENUINE IN HER CONCERN FOR MY WELL BEING. I HAD TO WAIT TO BE SEEN, BUT AS SOON AS SHE ENTERED THE ROOM SHE APOLOGIZED FOR MY WAIT. DR MIRANDE THEN SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME WITH ME, LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS SHE DIDN'T RUSH THROUGH MY EXAM BECAUSE SHE WAS RUNNING A BIT LATE. SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL, BUT PERSONABLE AND WAS VERY EASY TO TALK TO. THREE OF MY FRIENDS RECCOMENDED HER AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I TOOK THEIR ADVISE.

A large Gem

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I rarely go to a doctor, as I'm a relatively healthy person with a preference for alternative medicins, which usually allow your body to heal itself. Two weeks ago I needed to see a doctor for a knee problem, and I was told about Dr Mirande. What a wonderful person. She was very understanding of the pain I was having and explained everything in complete detail of what and why she was going to prescribe medication, and explained exactly what her treatment would involve. I never felt uncomfortable or rushed and she was happy to answer all my questions in detail. I'm happy I have found a gem of a doctor. Thank you Dr Mirande.

The best Dr in town!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mirande is one the most professional and caring Drs I have ever seen. Her staff is amazing and she usually gets me in the same day I call. Dr. M is extremely patient and she always goes the extra mile to make sure my issue(s) are resolved.