Dr. Melanie Petro Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Petro?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I thought she was a board certified plastic surgeon. She is not. Cosmetic surgeon is the title and there is a difference. My experience was exhausting.

Doctor's Response

I am double board certified in otolaryngology (head & neck surgery), and facial plastic & reconstructive surgery. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in my office, I would certainly like to hear the details.

Very Dissatisfied Client!!!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Ladies, don't waste your money getting any dermafillers with this gal!!!! She did NOT deliver what she promised, but greedily took my money. The results were NO results! I should have listened to my inner voice when I never saw anyone else there except her assistants and the parking lot empty every time I drove by. She may have all the bells and whistles to deceive you at first, but she is a fraud in my opinion and there are more qualified cosmetic surgeons to pick from here in Birmingham..Run don't walk to Dr Rousso if you want to get your money's worth.

Doctor's Response

I am certainly sorry that you are not happy with your treatment. I am happy to review before and after pictures with you if you would like to come in.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Petro and her staff are awesome! I received a co2 lazer treatment and the faults are amazing. My skin is not so old and the tightness of my skin is coming back. I was very surprised. She has the understanding of what someone needs to do to ease the aging process. And is conservative in her treatments so it is noticeable but not overstated. I trust her with my skin..

Amazing doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Incredible changed my life

Excellent

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Petro today. She very fast and efficient. She is very knowledgeable and knows what she is doing. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Patient review

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I love Dr. Petro. She and her staff are awesome. It's like a family and they make you feel like your part of it. She is very patient and understanding about what you want. She has a great eye for whatever you need. I would and have told many of my friends to go to her. I trust her with anything that she does. Several of my friends have already been to her and they have referred her and they all talk about how great she is. She is a perfectionist so you can bet your gonna walk out looking and feeling amazing!!!!! Thank you for all that you have done for me!!!!

Nice to have a female doctor that understands what I need

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Petro was excellent in her skills and knowledge. It was refreshing to have someone understand me as a female and what I need---what would be the right balance and appropriate for my budget. I had a treatment one week ago and am very happy with not only the care in the office, but the results!

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Dr. Melanie Petro is a highly skilled surgeon who has been blessed with the hands of an artist and a heart of compassion. Her friendly demeanor and beautiful facility create an atmosphere unlike any physician's office I have ever visited. The aptly named day spa, Tivoli inspires the patients to relax and consider the time spent there a mini vacation. Dr. Petro has performed several procedures for me and I have always been very pleased. I have recommended her to several family members and friends who have also been pleased with their results.

Experience

Posted on September 26th, 2013

I was worried getting injectables for the first time was going to be scary... That was not the case at Dr. Petro's office. I felt comfortable, the office is stunning and doesnt make you feel like you are at a Doctors office, its actually fun! The process was easy, and I feel I was given time to discuss and express my concerns and get an expert opinion that really cared about what I was wanting!

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Petro's office. All the girls that work there are very friendly and helpful. Her office is painted bright colors and has a happy feel about it. Dr. Petro listened to what I wanted and made suggestions in way that I could understand. I am thrilled with my results and can't wait to go back!

She is an AMAZING doctor!!

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I recently had a consultation with Dr. Petro and she was so sweet and so understanding of my needs. I had an amazing experience, and I will definetly be going back to see her and her wonderful staff!