Dr. Melanie Hill Scott Is this you?

Wonderful doctor!!!!

Very pleased with Dr Scott, she takes her time to explain everything to you. This was my first mammogram and her office staff was great and made everything as comfortable as possible. The mammogram was not painful as the nurses were very gentle. I had to have ultrasounds and biopsy due to findings and Dr Scott called the next day with results. I would definitely recommend her office.

Couldn't ask for a more thoughtful and caring Doctor! I will never go anywhere else for my breast health care.