Dr. Melanie Sinatra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie Sinatra?

A greedy fraud interested only in money

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Wonderful

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sinatra for a while and never have thought to write an review until looking at all the negative reviews. As an retired MD, I can tell you that she is one of the best in her fields. She cares about the patients and really does what she thinks is best.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Sinatra provided quality service, answered my questions. Front desk staff scheduled a follow up appointment and worked quickly. Good Service.

very shady billing management, get your wallet ready

Posted on April 7th, 2015

will not recommend anyone to this doctor, unethical!

The Best

Posted on August 5th, 2014

Dr. Sinatra and her staff are simply wonderful. Making an appointment is always easy, she even has evening hours one night each week. There have been times when I've had non-routine issues come up last minute and they have always found a way to fit me in. There are two parts to the exam and you have to wait for your eyes to dilate in between so it can take some time--something to keep in mind when booking an annual appointment.

my experience

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I had to have cataract surgery and im very glad that I chose this doctor. she is professional, caring, and excellent at what she does. she came recommended by a friend who had surgery with dr. Sinatra as well, and now I cant believe how well I can see. im so happy and please with my entire experience, that I have now switched my eye doctor to dr. Sinatra only!!!

Disappointing

Posted on April 29th, 2014

The office is nice and the staff is excellent. Other than that, my experience was very poor. Not only did I have to wait over an hour to see Dr. Sinatra, but she walked in and claimed that I looked better than last time (she had never seen me before). After examining my eyes for about a minute, she claimed she couldn't help and referred me to another doctor. Before I could ask her anything else, she left the room and I was only able to speak to one of her staff members.

Emergency Care

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Sinatra was the covering physician for my ophthalmologist when I had to have an immediate, emergency evaluation of an injury. Her staff was amazing in getting my records transferred, prepping me for the exam and preparing the Dr.'s report for me to take to another emergency appt. the next morning with a plastic surgeon to do the repair to the eye region. Dr. Sinatra, herself, was very thorough and reassured me the injury, while very serious, had not damaged the eye. I felt I was being treated with the same quality care as was given to her patients even though the time to attend to me had seriously disrupted the appt. schedule. The professionalism displayed by the Dr. and her entire staff was awesome and deserves being recognized here, along with my gratitude in this traumatic situation.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Sinatra is a very great doctor! She is very high trained, and always has a smile on her face. Dr. Sinatra, always cares how you are feeling and makes sure you are okay! She is great! I highly suggest Dr. Sinatra

Two thumbs up!

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I have been a patient at Wycoff Opthomolgy for over 5 years. The staff has always been very professional and accommodating . Dr. Sinatra is very knowledgable and thorough. I would definitely recommend this practice.

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I value and trust Dr. Sinatra's intelligence and opinion. She is kind and caring. Her staff is far from rude or nasty.