Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melanie R Ware
Dr. Melanie R Ware, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Doylestown, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ware is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Warren Campus and St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Melanie R Ware has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Melanie R Ware has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Melanie R Ware has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Melanie R Ware is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I am pregnant with my first baby and recently had an appointment with Dr. Ware. I was hopeful that she would be as kind and understanding as Dr. Dinesin, but I was very disappointed. She basically scared the crap out of me and when I asked questions about her concerns she gave me no advice or comfort. In fact, she even laughed at my questions. I was so worried when I left the appointment and cried from the lack of help and the new dose of worry she gave me (which, as a first time mom, there is already no shortage of). I later went to someone else at the practice and asked if Dr. Ware's concerns were valid, and was told there was zero cause for concern and I was having a happy and healthy baby. I was so angry that she caused me such worry and will never go see her again. I hope Dr. Dinesin takes his practice and patients into consideration when he goes to evaluate her the next time. She is awful, condescending, and rude.
Dr. Ware is not very friendly, judgemental, and seems to "look down" on her patients. She doesn't explain anything to you and seems fustrated when you ask questions. I went her for a fertility consult, and she literally said all my tests came out fine, but now isn't the best time for me to have a baby so to call back in the future and maybe we can try fetility treatment. I was in tears. I talked to Dr. Dinensen later who made me feel much better. He is amazing! I hope he correts his mistake and drop DR. Ware before she ruins his pratice.
Dr. Ware is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Melanie R Ware accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsViaa Surgical Associates, 599 W State St Ste 302, Doylestown, PA
Dr. Melanie R Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.