Dr. Melanie L Zahner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melanie L Zahner?

Greedy

They have a message posted in the treatment rooms that says you can only have one procedure at a time. So, to get 2 moles removed you must get them checked, get one removed, get another removed in 3 appointments. That way the patient and/or insurance pays 3x. Greedy, even if it is not what is best for the patient.

Pleasant visit

Doctor seemed very knowledgeable and concerned about my issues. Very friendly doctor and staff has really helped my.

Great doctors, fell in love with my skin shortly after meeting Dr.Zahner, however, St.Charles staff if horrible! Rude Rude Rude...

concerns handled appropriately

I went in for two main issues, both of which were diagnosed and treated. Appropriately as they are no longer issues. There was no push for anything unnecessary. Follow up appointments were recommended to ensure viability of treatment, very responsible.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

When I saw Doctor Zahner it was because he advertised evolence a new derma filler. He then said he did not recommend it. I wanted my marionette lines filled and he recommended Restylane. Also did my nasiol folds which were not bad to begin with. He wrote down that it would last six to twevle months. Within five days any improvement disappeared. I spent over twelve hundred dollars with no lasting results. When I went back to his office he was extremely rude and stated he could not guarantee the results, which was in direct conflict of what he told me. He said he could do a biopsy to prove there was Restylane still in my face!! Then he pulled his face back in a joker face display stating if I wanted that type of look I should get a facelift. He was extremely rude and condescending and did not back up what he originally told me. Very Unprofessional. He lied to me and when I pressed him on it he basically said tough luck. Do not go to his clinic.