Dr. Melaura Wittemyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melaura Wittemyer?

Best Dr ever!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I have been a patient of Melaura's for a few years now. I could not ask for a better Dr. She is kind, accurate and so patient. She found out I had a medical condition on my first visit to see her. My prior Dr had ignored my symptoms for years. She likely saved my life! She is amazing!!!

Professional, knowledgeable, and helpful

Posted on April 14th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Wittemyer was very positive. I never felt like I was being talked down to during my appointment and I felt like she truly cared about my health and that the relationship was very much a partnership.

Focused on the whole person

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Dr. Wittemyer was my doctor for 5 years while in the OHSU Women's Center for Health and healing. I have always been afraid of doctors and from my first visit with Dr. Wittemyer, was put at ease. She asked about my emotional and physical health and saw me through a variety of tough issues. She has now moved to Greenfield health and I live quite a ways away, so will not continue to see her as my primary doctor... it will be hard to fill her shoes.

COPD