Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hillert is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hillert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1971
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMelbert Carl Hillert Jr Md, 9330 Poppy Dr Ste 101, Dallas, TX
Dr. Melbert C Hillert Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.