Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melchor Boone Jr
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Boone is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Jps Health Network. Dr. Boone has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
Saw Dr. Boone at Harris Hospital and it was the most positive and uplifting visit ever with a doctor. I have really bad fibroids and he had to break the news to me that I absolutely must have a hysterectomy. At first I was shocked and scared, but he assured me all the pain, anemia, and bleeding would be history after the surgery. I felt so relieved and so ready for the surgery when he left. He also had a smile and warmth about him that just took my fears away. Dr. Boone, thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Boone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jps Health Network
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1989
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melchor Boone Jr in this video.
Dr. Melchor Boone Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.