Dr. Melchor H Munoz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melchor H Munoz?

New Patient

I agree with the above review. We spent a great deal of time discussing my medical history, sharing my concerns and also getting insight on him and his family. I never felt rushed and he was very patient and I could tell he enjoyed his job, if my daughter ever needed to see a Pediatrician and her Ped. wasn't available, he would be my first choice.

Very attentive and helpful

Dr. Munoz was extremely attentive, taking the time to sit and talk through my history and any current health issues, wanting to get the full picture of my health right from the beginning. He was sincere, helpful, and intelligent. I've since referred several people to him.

Dr. Melchor H Munoz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.