4.8

asdf

asdf

Great MD

Dr. Isaac injected Botox and Fillers and I look 20 years younger.

No more. La Prairie

She knows how to help and has fine aesthetic judgement for improving facial flaws and injecting just the right amounts of fillers and Botox. A week after a procedure in her office, I felt a huge confidence boost. Yes it costs a lot, but when I think about the money dropped by friends on clothing and cosmetics, I come to the conclusion that a visit to Melda Isaacs is less of a risk than a visit to Neiman Marcus. Btw, she is a medical doctor, and that gives you confidence. I've had other procedures with other doctors, but she is by far most articulate about the both the mechanics and their achievements

Still

Dr Melda Isaac always takes her time and explains all to me in detail.I was so surprised when she called me the next day after my appointment just to check in and see how I was doing.

Best Dermatologist in DC area

Dr Isaac is thorough,cheerful and just a wonderful MD and Human Being.

Dr. Isaac is great to work with. She and her staff make you comfortable. She expalins everything clearly. Her work is excellent.

Dr. Melda Isaac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.