Dr. Melek R Kayser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melek R Kayser?

The scariest part about plastic surgery is finding a good surgeon that you can trust. I did not know who to go to. I read many reviews online and did my research. Based on reviews, Dr. Kayser was one of my first choices. I then asked a friend of mine who had the same procedure done, who she had gone too. When she told me the she and another friend of hers as well, went to Dr. Kayser and were very pleased with there results, I decided that he must be the one. I am sooooo happy with my results! Dr. Kayser and his team are amazing! They are so friendly and welcoming, and they made this such a great experience for me. Everyone in his office is so sweet and caring. Dr. Kayser is very professional and has a wonderful personality. I would recommend all my friends and family to him in a heart beat. I cannot say enough just how happy I am that I choice Dr. Kayser. I would give him 100 stars if I could! My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier.

Perfection

I am a double mastectomy patient, Dr. Kayser preformed my reconstruction surgery and my outcome couldn't have turned out better! My breast not only look vary familiar to me, they are better than ever!! I am very grateful for his expertise!

Implant Removal

Dr. Kayser is amazing. He is very warm and makes you feel so confitable. He is very thorough. His staff is kind and helpful! I would recommend Dr. Kayser if you want to feel beautiful again!

He's the absolute BEST!

I lost a lot of my nipple during a breast reduction surgery quite a few years ago. After going to many doctors that said they don't do that kind of work, he said he could fix it. Not only did he fix it, both of my breasts look amazing. It doesn't hurt that he's the biggest sweetheart and really listens to his patients.

Dr. Kayser is a phenomenal plastic surgeon! Six years ago, I tested positive for the BRAC1 gene. I decided to have a double mastectomy with a different plastic surgeon. I looked great and had no problems. After a few years, one of my breasts appeared larger than the other. The size difference continued to increase until I had to have corrective surgery. I had flat areas and creases on the sides of my breasts. The original plastic surgeon did not perform fat transfer. So, I was referred to Dr. Kayser. I met with Dr. Kayser and was amazed at what a good listener he is and how sensitive he is. He really is cutting edge with his techniques. After my implant exchange and fat transfer, my breasts looked great! Dr. Kayser is truly wonderful!

Breast Augmentation

The moment I walked in the door I knew that I made the right choice with Dr.Kayser. The staff was amazing from the beginning making me feel comfortable and answering any questions i had about my appointment. Dr. Kayser wasn't like those other doctors you read about when i came to making a descision on what size implant, he thought that they were perfect the way they were and was listening to what i wanted. He took the the time to show my every option available to me and what would look the best. Once i scheduled my surgery i still had one more appointemt to come in and finalize everything which made me feel more comfortable and wasn't being rushed into anything. The day of the surgery at the hospital the staff was amazing and made me feel comfortable. Dr Kayser came in and saw my before i went in to talk to me about everything and told me that once he had placed the implant in that he may chose a different size if he felt that they didn't fit me body well, which he did and made the right choice. I couldn't be more happier with the outcome, they look and feel so natural. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon to do a breast augmentation.

I Look AMAZING thanks to Dr. Kayser

Dr. Kayser, he gave me my ideal body! I am beyond happy with my results! I love the way I look and feel. When I look in the mirror it is amazing to see my new body. The results exceeded my expectations. I knew I was going to look good but I didn’t expect to look this FABULOUS! I have the breasts and stomach of a fit 25 year old and no more chunky arms. My new look has transformed my life. I walk and talk with a confidence that I never had before. The key part of my journey was finding the right doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kayser and his WONDERFUL staff. I could write another page on how caring and supportive they all have been. Thank you Dr. Kayser for having the vision and surgical skill to give me the body I love!

I have an AMAZING body thanks to Dr. Kayser

He is AMAZING!!

I had a breast lift with implants and due to having children and recent weight loss I was in desperate need. I couldn't have dreamed they would have turned out the way they did, he is a miracle worker and so patient and kind. I could not be happier and after multiple consultations he was the best!

Caring and talented professional

I started seeing doctor Kayser for Botox injections about a year and a half ago. I've been getting Botox for 5 years total-and Dr. Kayser's method far excels other office and doctors I've visited. He knows exactly how to make my face look it's best. He does not need direction like other doctors I've been to and my results are consistently more than pleasing. The office staff are accommodating and kind. Scheduling an appointment having a limiting schedule is never a problem. I would recommend any one considering or already getting Botox injections to visit his office above any others. Very pleased and always more than satisfied with my results. So happy I found him!

Dr. Kayser was very loving and caring. He was an excellent surgeon!

the best doctor, highly recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Kayser for his professionalism, knowledge and experience. Very clean and neat office, friendly and courteous staff. Felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process, but more importantly, I was happy with my results. In fact, the results far exceeded my expectations.