Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melinda O Amosu MD
Dr. Melinda O Amosu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with another office in Newnan, GA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Amosu is affiliated with John D Archbold Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melinda O Amosu has 2 locations
189 Jefferson Pkwy
Newnan, GA 30263
Book Online Now
Dr. Melinda O Amosu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Melinda O Amosu has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Melinda O Amosu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melinda O Amosu - Posted on November 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melinda O Amosu - Posted on June 7th, 2013
Dr. Kemi is a very compassionate, understanding and kind doctor. She takes the time to expain so I can understand exactly what is going on with my child and referred me to the help I needed when no one else would listen to me. I am forever grateful. My child is now getting the help she needs.
Excellent Physician/terrible staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melinda O Amosu - Posted on April 10th, 2013
We were very pleased with the care and professional treatment received from Dr. Amosu for our daughters. Unfortunately her support team provides poor customer service and lacks professionalism. It is extremely difficult to schedule appointments with Dr Amosu at this location. On one occasion I wasted approximately twenty minutes on the phone trying to reach a rep that would schedule an appointment for my daughters with Dr. Amosu. In addition, her staff has terrible phone etiquette (eating and chewing gum while talking on the phone). Therefore, I wouldn't recommend anybody to this location because of the terrible support staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Amosu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Melinda O Amosu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Melinda O Amosu
This physician has no current biography.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melinda O Amosu, MD - Pediatrics in Newnan, GA, in this video.
Dr. Melinda O Amosu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newnan, GA.