Dr. Melinda Aquino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Aquino?

My Dad (patient) adores her

Posted on April 29th, 2015

She visited my dad at Seton and agreed to perform some surgery. He found her straightforward, knowledgable, and patient. In short, she treated him like an adult. He feels totally confident with her. [Mind you, this is not how he responds to most people seeking to cut him up. :)] Additionally, her office staff responded patiently and efficiently to my request for information.

What a great doctor!

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I really liked seeing Dr. Aquino. She seems so young, but she really knows her stuff. I had seen another doctor for my varicose veins, and he was a real jerk. I couldn't believe the difference with Dr. Aquino. She spent time with me, she knew what she was doing, and my legs look and feel awesome.

Dr Aquino is a very special Doctor please read below

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I recently suffered some potentially life threatening blood clot issues ,went to the emergency hospital and and was referred to see Dr. Aquino. She is very unassuming and gentle in nature , characteristics not often found in Doctors to take the stress out of a difficult situation. She listened to me, ,reviewed my medical records, conferred with the emergency hospital and my primary care physician and then came up with a strategy for treatment. I left the hospital prematurely because I was not fully informed of the real potential for danger. Dr Aquino set out to immediately give me the protection of immediate blood thinning. Dr. Aquino was really patient and explained all my options at length including a followup two days later to let what she had said process. As you can tell from this review I have a great deal of respect for the unusually kind way I was treated. If anyone reading this has not experienced a Doctor experience in this way, I highly suggest that you experience what I have.

Posted on July 20th, 2016