Dr. Melinda L Au Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Melinda L Au?

Awesome. She's amazing. Best doctor I've ever had.

Maui's BEST Doctor

Dr. Au is the best doctor I have ever had. (She was my doctor for several years.) I am so sorry that she left Kaiser. I would have stayed with her for life! She listens, asks questions, and searches for an answer, no matter how long it takes. She is phenomenal!!! I would recommend her to anyone, but especially women. She actually listens to you, unlike the way most male doctors deal with women. She answer her emails and returns telephone calls. And she follows up her appts. to make sure all is well. I can not say enough good things about her. I would rate her 10 stars if I could!!

Recommendation for Melinda Au

Dr. Au treated me for a serious laceration following a ocean-sports accident. Her care, along with nurse Donna (both at Kasier Kihei, Maui) was extraordinary! Her skills, care and kindness demands a review to be given!