Dr. Melinda J Cail Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Melinda J Cail?

Listens to her patients!

Dr. Cail has been my PCP since 2012. I have been through a lot of medical problems and she has listened to all my concerns and follows up on everything. She is very caring and understanding. She spends time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. I recommend everyone I know to go to her. She is a special, caring doctor.

Very unprofessional and rude

This "doctor" is very rude and has no compassion whatsoever. I'm from California and she was recommended to me by a coworker. Unfortunately, she called me after test results were received, and was very rude to my husband who had the misfortune of answering my phone, and he's the easiest going person I know. He handed the phone to me and she spoke to me as if it was my fault she had bad news to deliver. It was horrific to hear the news in the first place, but to be rude to my husband AND especially to me was beyond anything I ever expected. I called her on it and decided to switch doctors, but thank God we were transferred back to California where physician training in empathy and compassion is clearly more comprehensive. Upon receiving and reading my e-mail to her, via her nurse, who has her own set of attitude and patient care issues, she sent a letter to my house stating that I was kicked out of the medical group! Obviously, from my short e-mail explaining how hurtful and appalling her behavior was toward me and my husband, I was NEVER going to see her again. A letter from the medical group on only her side of the story (having never asked for mine), was ludicrous. So, to all of you who think she's the cat's meow, don't get a devastating illness while under her care.

Best doctor ever.

I have been a patient of Dr Cails even before she moved to Edmond. I drive 50 minutes to see her. I would not think of changing to another doctor. I have never had a problem with her or her staff. She is very professional. She knows medicine. She is a warm and friendly and makes you feel like part of her family. I do not feel rushed during appointments. She takes the time to listen and answer all my questions. She has recommended me to some of the best surgeons and specialist in the Oklahoma. Make an appointment with her. You will not be disappointed with her as your doctor.

Can't say enough great things

I have followed Dr. Cail from Norman. I drive nearly an hour to see her as does my mother and several co-workers. Dr. Cail is very professional and personable. I can discuss any issue with her from personal to medical. I feel very comfortable in her care. She listens to my needs and does not hesitate to further investigate my medical concerns. I feel other doctors would have overlooked some of my symptoms that have needed further attention. Dr. Cail is a classy lady that could be your best friend but is a great doctor. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. We even ride together. I defiantly trust her with my health 100%!

cool chick

Dr Cail is relaxed and contemporary. She's not uptight about any topics of discussion. she's 'matter of fact' as well. The only problem--no real follow up or after care. Her staff are sometimes rather ignorant.

very bad experience

Dr. Cail is very knowledgeable and personable. Highly reccomend her

Great, caring Doctor!

I would recommend Dr. Cail to anyone. She listens and will do whatever is necessary to speed your recovery. Dr. Cail is one of those Doctors you can speak freely with and makes you feel at ease. She's awesome.

Dr. Cail is wonderful!!!! Everytime I go in to see her, she's pleasant and listens to my needs.

needs more experience

not worth your time

Office Staff too difficult

Dr. Cail is an excellent doctor, however, her office staff is so unprofessional and difficult to deal with that the stress of remaining her patient is just not worth it. Prescriptions and office visit schedules are never accurately managed, and all calls are met with hostility and defensiveness. Making an appointment to see your doctor should not make you ill. I hope Dr. Cail moves her office away from Mercy Edmond in the future.

Dr. Melinda J Cail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.