Dr. Melinda Crockett-Maples Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Crockett-Maples?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Very rude. Poor bedside manner. Talked down to me even though I am also a highly educated medical professional, but she spoke over me and interrupted my questions without asking them. Then, when there were a few problems with my discharge prescriptions she was very rude to the staff at the very trusted and efficient pharmacy I use.

Small Town Doctor/Uptown Care

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Melinda, I feel comfortable calling her Melinda, is so pleasant and friendly I feel at ease with her. She has always been professional and has a way of convincing you to take your health care seriously without being over aggressive.Sparkling personality and sensitive to my needs.

Posted on February 4th, 2015