Dr. Melinda Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Graham?

Can't Be Trusted

The office staff is rude, insensitive, & irresponsible and can’t be trusted with my life or the life of my baby. I had heard so many good reviews about Dr. Graham I decided to schedule an appointment when my husband and I decided to start trying for a baby. I called to schedule a preconception appt. The receptionist seemed clueless. I guess not a lot of people do that? It was scheduled 3 months out (seems typical for a new patient). My husband and I conceived first try & called to change my appt. They kept my original date as I would be 9wks. At my appt I was taken back for an ultrasound and told by the tech my baby died a few weeks earlier. Then I got to see Dr. Graham. She has a great personality and explains things well. I was then sent to a tech to have my blood drawn for blood type as I wasn’t sure what it was. If it was negative I was told I’d need a shot to prevent future complications. I had never received a call with the results so I assumed it was positive. A year later I saw a fertility specialist as I had been trying to get pregnant again with no success. They requested records from Dr. Graham’s office and I learned from them that my blood type test was never completed by the lab. Why couldn’t they call me? I could have redone the test? I waited in agony for the results to come back from the fertility dr and luckily my blood type is positive. I called Dr. Graham’s office to find out what happened to my lab work & they said it had been sent to the lab in the wrong tube & the lab wouldn’t test it. The nurse I spoke with said it didn’t matter anyway as I needed the shot within 72 hours. Then she said it didn’t matter as I had a missed miscarriage not a regular miscarriage. If it didn’t matter why did Dr. Graham have me do the test in the first place? Why did she tell me I would need a shot if I was negative? I felt like she was just making up excuses. There is no excuse for a mistake like that. Dr. Graham might be a decent doctor, but I would never recommend anyone to her office because of mistakes like this. Mistakes like this can cost lives.

Dr. Graham is amazing. She just delivered my first baby and if I were to for some reason move away before having more children, i would move back just to have her as my doctor. She made me feel at ease the entire time and I appreciate the number of ultrasounds that I had. Her staff is amazing and very helpful at returning calls and answering questions promptly. She truly loves what she does and I recommend her to anyone that asks for an OB/GYN. My labor did not go as I had hoped and just before pushing I was a bit of a mess. When she walked in the room my entire demeanor changed. She was absolutely incredible during my delivery, I really felt like she was there just for me, totally focused on me and my baby. She's the best!

I've called three times over the course of my being a patient. Once was for clarification of breast ultrasound results, twice was request for prescriptions. I was never got a response. She seems to be a great doctor, but her practice is too large and her office is too busy to take care of all of her patients. I'm not a new mother, I'm not even pregnant, so I'm not calling with a million silly questions. I've called with legitimate things and was never responded to. Regretfully, I've decided to find a new doctor.

Best OB/GYN

I LOVE DR. GRAHAM!! I will not go to another obgyn!

My OBGYN of many years closed her practice and left town and I had no idea. I was in search of a new OBGYN and visited Dr. Graham. It took about a month to get in. I explained to her my history and the syptoms I was having and told her between her and my other physicians I need one of them to help me figure out what is going on. I ended up taking a hormonal saliva test but not until 6 weeks later after calling the office twice and then being told I have to call and pay for it first and given the company's information. I did not get upset until I got the results and was denied making a follow up appointment about my test results. I was told the nurse would call me and it's probably soemthing that could be handled over the phone. I expressed my extreme frustrations and need to find out what I can do or need to do to have a better well being. I have not heard back. Dr.'s are supposed to be there for you in your time of need and I needed her to help and with the incompetency of the staff and then the disregard of my need to see her has forced me to find another Dr. I only had one experience and can't imagine if I continued my care there what else I might experience.

I will never go to anyone other than Dr. Graham when it comes to pregnancy care and delivery!

Awesome Doctor and Staff! They were always willing to sit down with me and explain what was going on and what everything meant with my first pregnancy. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Graham and I am also using Dr. Graham again for the prenatal care and delivery of my second baby. I really wish they would offer 3-D ultrasounds and bill to your insurance like most of the other OBGYN's in the area but they charge a pretty good penny for 3-d and 4-d Ultrasounds. Other than that I will continue to recommend Dr. Graham and her staff to anyone and if you have never been to the Family Birth Place... YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Staff is rude and never calls back!

Dr. Graham was my doctor during pregnancy and delivery and never did a pap on me or even check my urine until I was three months. She did not provide me with good information and never measured my stomach. She has a great personality but falls short on the things that really count. Her staff is terrible because they will not call you back and most of them are rude.

LOVE Dr. Graham!

Dr Graham is adorable. Im never stressed about my appointments and I am not a huge fan of hospitals and doctors. She's just a genuine laid back person who will give it to you straight and easy, black and white.

Excellent doctor!! Great staff and very attentive. So glad I went to her as an OB to deliver my first child and definitely will be using her the future for any other children:)In fact switched from my GYN to start using her as my GYN as well. LOVE HER!!!

Best OB/GYN I've ever had

Melinda is a great doctor! She made me feel important at each OB appt. She was attentive during delivery even though she had several more patients laboring at the same time. She never makes you feel rushed.

Dr. Graham was my doctor for my first pregancy and she is amazing. She did her best to answer all of my questions and took the time to make sure I understood everything that was going on with my pregnancy. I would not go to a different doctor.

I will never forget dr. graham. she is an angel!

I cannot speak highly enough of dr. Graham. I had the hardest pregnancy and was terrified through almost all of I. I wanted to give up, and dr graham was always there to help me through everything. She is one of the sweetest, most positive women I have ever come across. A true angel.