Dr. Melinda Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Hart?

Patient Interaction

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Hart is a competent physician but lacks a warmth in her patient interaction. Time to wait is minimal. I have found the nurse practitioners easier to talk with and empathize

Many prblems

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Heart problems, Stroke, Cancer. She takes good care of me. Her nurse staff is good also.

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hart almost from the time that she opened her practice. I have read the reviews of some of the other people and was surprised that they had negative things to say about her. I have found her to be a caring physician who has always followed up with me. Yes I do get phone calls from her nurse about labs etc. and that is fine. If I have a problem I call and speak to her. As with most hospitals most of the reviews are glowing or negative..mine is one of the glowing ones. My husband and I both love Dr. Hart.

She is all about the money,skeletons?

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Have been patient for over ten years.She had two employees.At that time she was a very good doctor.Her concerns appeared to be genuine,as my health declines it is like she is doing me a favor just to be there.I was told by my pharmacist that if I wanted to get my meds refilled it would be my responsibility to schedule an appointment with her office.Before she became judge and jury the office sent out reminders.Not only that but mailed cards,now they could use e-mail,at least I think cullman has e-mail

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Information that I felt should have come directly from the doctor came to me through the nurse. During follow-up visit the doctor never came into the room - simply sent the nurse in to schedule consult.

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I feel I could use more attention until a problem is cured.She's good to send you to a specialist if she does not know what to do. But I seem to go to too many Doctors. I would like to have 1 Doctor Or as little as possible. It would be hard to pick one out of all the ones I see. I don't like to get an appointment for 3 month when I am in big trouble, like infection.I seem to never get well.

Dr Hart

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Love this doctor. She is dedicated to her patients.

Posted on October 8th, 2011